- Service vehicles of the Armed Forces, the police, the fire brigade, rescue services, civil protection service;
- doctors visits at home or emergency service visits;
- emergency response of public companies or private companies for public utility services;
- taxis, bus service, buses and vehicles in rental service with driver;
- vehicles taking part in funeral processions;
- vehicles registered as historic vehicles;
- vehicles powered by LPG and CNG (also bifuel) with previous approvals EURO 1;
- vehicles of citizens who are in specific emergency situations.
- to reach the authorised workshops for the roadworthiness test and / or control of exhaust gas (blue sticker / MoT test).
- vehicles above 3.5 tonnes, agricultural machinery, machine operators and motor homes can circulate in the LEZ, however, are not allowed in the restricted traffic zone of the historic centre.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.