- Contractors working on authorised construction from 06:00 to 20:00 (requires a specific request from the authorities), with a stop for loading and unloading, maximum 1 hour drive time
- Companies engaged in craft activities and interventions plant design, installation and maintenance service of the house (eg plant thermal, hydraulic, electrical, electronic, carpenters, blacksmiths, glassblowers) from 06:00 to 20:00.
- Company catering and delivery pizzas and meals at home between 11:00 and 23:00 (requiring specific request from the authorities)
- Anyone without pass or permit with an extraordinary need may enter the LEZ outside the permitted time slot for loading and unloading. Phone the Office of Public Relations (toll 800195155) stating the number plate and the gate used (in advance or within 48 hours of entry, excluding holidays). This is for those who need to access the pharmacy on duty in the LEZ, or for customers of outlets ZTL for the pick-up of bulky goods from 19:00 to 20:00. Phone number is open: Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 to 13 and from 15 to 17.30, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 to 13, Saturdays from 9 to 12
- Registered disabled drivers from Asti or other municipalities if the Public Relations Office is informed of the number plate up to a maximum of three number plates of vehicles used routinely. These data will be recorded in the database management system for video monitoring. Exemption form see: www.comune.asti.it/project-policy/ztl.shtml
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.