Exemptions for Beinasco, Borgaro Torinese, Chivasso, Collegno, Ivrea, Pinerolo, Venaria Reale:
Piemonte general exemptions:
- Vehicles for the transport of persons with disabilities;
- Vehicles registered in the registers of historic cars;
- LPG and methane (also bifuel) vehicles pre-Euro 1 emissions;
- Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes;
- Vehicles used in case of emergency services and security in the categories covered in the driving restrictions, such as emergency vehicles, emergency and those used for standby duty, including maintenance of installations businesses and residence.
- Emergency and security that affects a private citizen, in critical and urgent circumstances warrant, well as for reaching the authorised workshops to make the roadworthiness of vehicles and / or control of exhaust gas (blue sticker).
- The LEZ is suspended during the days of a strike
Plus local exemptions:
a) electric or hybrid vehicles operating on electric motor;
b) bi-fuel vehicles including natural gas or LPG;
c) four-stroke motorcycles and mopeds;
d) two-stroke motorcycles and mopeds younger than ten years;
e) vehicles of the Armed Forces, law enforcement agencies, Fire Service, ARPA, the Emergency services, civil protection service and special purpose vehicles used the forcible removal of vehicles, waste collection vehicles and refuse collection;
f) taxi duty, bus service, buses and vehicles in rental service with or without driver
g) motor homes, machinery, referred to Legislative Decree no. 30/4/1992 No 285 Art. 54 paragraph 1 letters m) and n), motor vehicles for transport and special vehicles for special use of in D. Decree Law No. 30.4.1992 285 Art. 54 paragraph 2; motorcycles for transport specific Special purpose motor vehicles referred to D. Decree Law No. 30.4.1992 285 Art. 53 paragraph 3;
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.