Exemptions for the city of:
- Vehicles for transportation of persons with disabilities;
- Vehicles entered in the registers of historic cars;
- Vehicles powered by LPG and CNG (also bifuel) with approvals prior to Euro 1;
- Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, motor homes, as in the legislation.
- Vehicles used by the emergency services including those used for standby duty and plant maintenance service to business and residence.
- In case of emergency and security that affects a private citizen forced to move a vehicle subject to the limitations, the criticality and urgency of the circumstances justify, per se, failure to comply with the LEZ criteria
- Allow vehicles to reach authorised workshops for the roadworthiness test and / or control of exhaust gas (blue sticker, or MoT test)
- The LEZ does not operate in the case of a strike
- Allowing for access to parking and inter-modal exchanges.
- Provisions to ensure the international connections that are considered essential are exempted.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.