On the following routes driving is permitted without the sticker:
- for campervans, on the route Friedrich-Ebert-Straße, Wilhelm-Kaisen-Brücke, Werderstraße, Kuhhirtenweg or Doventor, Martinistraße, Wilhelm-Kaisen-Brücke, Werderstraße, Kuhhirtenweg to or from the parking site for campervans at Kuhhirtenweg.
- For cars on the route Osterdeich, Tiefer, Martinistraße, Am Brill, Faulenstraße, Doventor from or to the car parks Ostertor/Kulturmeile, t Pressehaus or Stephani (limited until 30/06/2011)
In the following cases informal proof is sufficient:
- Cars of guests in accommodation establishments, which are in the Green Zone, can for the duration of the stay drive in the Green Zone. The condition is that a reservation confirmation of the establishment for period the stay is visibly placed behind the windshield of the car.
- Vehicles on their way to and from a workshop in the Green Zone when an appointment confirmation of the workshop can be presented
- Vehicles on journeys in connection with a police or official check with appointment confirmation.
For vehicles on the way to and from companies there is a Fleet Agreement, see the town website
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.