Vehicles exempted from the restrictions and prohibitions on access and movement * Electric, hybrid or hydrogen vehicles;
* CNG and LPG vehicles, or bi (petrol-methane, gas-LPG) that use gas within the LEZ;
* Vehicles of the State Police, Municipal Police, the Armed Forces Fire and Civil Defence only on emergency and rescue operations;
* Pblic assistance vehicles, limited to the essential services, emergency and doctors vehicles;
* Vehicles for urban sanitation and for the collection services and waste removal;
* Vehicles serving disabled persons bearing the provisions of the Highway Code;
* Vehicles used to transport people to healthcare facilities to undergo medical examinations, treatments and tests, on holding a medical certificate;
* Vehicles participating in funeral ceremonies;
* Public service vehicles belonging to companies performing urgent maintenance and essential services (such as, water, electricity, phone);
* Vehicles equipped for emergency and electrical systems, hydraulics, thermal and technology, whose drivers must possess a self-certification (on plain paper) showing the details of the vehicle, the time, an indication of the place of departure and destination and reason for intervention;
* Vehicles travelling to the annual maintenance inspection, only on the path necessary;
* Vehicles engaged in unusual or unique activities have specific authorisation by the Municipal Police.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.