There is also a ZTL in Aosta called Aosta - AR.
Dates and details
Key: blue shaded area is the ZTL
The boundary is the Municipality of Aosta
However, below list streets and squares that are not subject to the restrictions:
- Ivrea between via Roma and via Croix Noire;
- roundabout of the car park of the Consolata;
- the ramps between via Roma and the roundabout of via Consolata and viale F. Chabod;
- Ginevra between via Guedoz and the round about intersecting via Parigi, via Roma and via G.S Bernardo;
- Padre Lorenzo north of via Zimmermann;
- Croix noire;
- Valli Valdostane;
- P. Battaglione Cervino;
- Dora Baltea;
- Lavoratori-Vittime del Col du Mont;
- 1° maggio;
- Pont Suaz;
- Voison, the section to vie Paravera and Lancieri di Aosta;
- Lancieri di Aosta;
- Gd. Eyvia;
- P.S. Bernardo;
- roads to access the parking at the cemetry;
- Gran San Bernardo;
- State road 27 to the Gran San Bernardo;
- all the street north of the streets via Parigi, via Roma and c.so Ivrea;
- piazzale di via Valli Valdostane to the east of via Vittime Col du Mont in the immediate vicinity of the roundabout to the westerly direction;
- via Chambery between the intersection of via P. San Bernardo, via Chavanne, via Chavanne and corso Battaglione Aosta through the section between via Chavanne and the intersection with via Piccolo San Bernardo;
- piazza Ducler;
- viale F.Chabod the section between the roundabout and via J. de la Pierre;
- J.de la Pierre the section to the north of viale F. Chabod;
Has signs similar to this, a banned vehicle sign with the requirements below:
Need to Register?
Foreign vehicles affected?
Retrofitting a certified diesel particulate trap allows entry to the LEZ. For more information see our retrofitting section.
Hours of operation
In operation every day except Saturday and bank holidays between 09.00 and 18.00
There is currently no Italian national scheme, but regional as well as individual city schemes.
Local name for the scheme
Zona a Traffico Limitato (ZTL) or Limitazioni della circolazione, the general name for all access regulation schemes, also used for Low Emission Zones.
Aosta city website