- Diesel vehicles with particulate filters
- Buses, where all buses used in this area use the best environmental standards (eg, gas engine, particulate filter) available to the Dortmunder Stadtwerke
- Rescue vehicles, as well as sanitation and waste disposal vehicles.
- Residents are residents and deliveries. The exclusion for the suppliers will be issued only for a certain time window.
Can be granted if it is in the public interest, particularly to supply the population with essential goods and services or
overwhelming and urgent interests.
Due to the small area of the LEZ individual exemptions are only available for vehicles less than 2.8 tonnes (of inhabitants), where
· Of residence (1. or 2nd residence) in the part of Brackeler Straße is that is affected by the passage restriction
· A social hardship
· Specific life circumstances.
These are considered on an individual case-by-case basis.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.