Exemptions for Lastra a Signa, Porto di Mezzo and Ginestra Fiorentina:
• cars with at least three people on board that they are going at the same destination (car pooling);
• CNG and LPG vehicles, or bifuel (petrol / methane, gas-LPG) using only gas in the urban area;
• Vehicles of the State Police, Municipal Police, the Armed Forces Fire Brigade and Civil Protection service in emergency and rescue;
• Vehicles of public assistance, limited to essential services and emergency vehicles and the Doctor of doctors on duty on-call, emergency vehicles and emergency vehicles for social and health assistance and / or nursing;
• vehicles used for urban sanitation and for the collection services and waste removal;
• vehicles serving disabled persons bearing the marking required by the Highway Code;
• vehicles used for transport of people who move in healthcare facilities to undergo medical examinations, treatments and tests planned on holding a medical certificate or verbal permission urgent health needs of staff supervision;
• vehicles in the wake of ceremonies, displaying a self-certification in which they declare the route and the reasons for the movement;
• public service vehicles belonging to companies that carry out urgent and essential maintenance services (eg gas, water, electricity, phone);
• vehicles equipped for emergency work and the electrical, plumbing, heating and technology, whose drivers have to possess a self-certification (on plain paper) showing the details of the vehicle, the time, an indication of the place of departure and destination and reason for intervention;
• vehicles travelling to the annual vehicle inspection, travelling only to the inspection location;
• vehicles engaged for unusual or unique activities have specific authorisation by the Municipal Police.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source. This was last updated April 2011.