Additional exemptions for Modena
- Bicycles and mopeds up to 50 cc.
- Motorcycles with engine capacity exceeding 50 cc. (Monday to Friday from 7.00 to 21.00, Saturdays from 7.00 to 14.00, except Sundays and holidays)
- Vehicles used for services of public interest (Harbour City, public transport, ambulances, police, Police, Fire, etc.).
- Electric vehicles
- Residents of the LEZ, with or without parking space, holders of garage or parking space in a private area within the LEZ
- Loading and unloading to shops in the LEZ
- Representatives and commercial agents
- Family and carers of persons in need who live in the LEZ
- General practitioners, pediatricians and cardiologists affiliated with clinics in the LEZ, doctors who carry out urgent home visits, prior notification of the plates is required
- Family members who accompany the children who attend kindergartens, nursery schools and primary schools located in the LEZ during the hours of access and exit from schools
- Clients of the hotels located in the LEZ, with a pass issued by the hoteiler displayed in the windscreen
- Who is fitted with special permissions such as: printing, weddings, funeral processions, removals, etc..
- Who has requested a temporary or daily permit issued by the Municipal Police
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.