- Electric or hybrid vehicles, bifuel, natural gas or LPG,
- four-stroke motorcycles and mopeds, motorcycles
- two-stroke mopeds and registered for less than ten years,
- public vehicles and emergency service, taxis on duty, bus service, buses and vehicles in rental service, motor homes, construction machinery, and special purpose vehicles classified.
- Exceptions for documented situations
- Vehicles used to transport the handicapped and people with serious diseases; vehicles used for the transportation of persons undergoing essential treatment or tests;
- vehicles used by caregivers in service
- vehicles used to participate in funeral ceremonies or non-ordinary religious or civil ceremonies.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.