The City of Offenbach/Main passed a general decree that allows the following vehicles or persons to enter the LEZ without green sticker and without exemption:
1. Motor vehicles with a numberplate for examination, trial or transfer journeys.
2. Motor vehicles, which are used by severly handicapped with an orange parking card. That needs to be displayed behind the windshield.
3. Experimental and test vehicles.
4. In order to take a required rerouting, you are allowed to follow the signs that indicate this necessary rerouting also through the LEZ.
5. Motor vehicles which are used exclusively for purposes of the showman's and circus industry and for these purposes are identifiable.
6. Vehicles of foreign diplomatic missions, consulate members and international organizations.
7. Motor vehicles, which must be presented to the main technical examination and driver can proof this necessity with the suitable papers.
8. Trucks are allowed in for the purpose of maintenance and repair. For the trip, the shortest route through the LEZ has to be chosen.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of autumn 2016. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.