Orbassano, San Mauro Torinese exemptions
Piemonte general exemptions:
- Vehicles for the transport of persons with disabilities;
- Vehicles registered in the registers of historic cars;
- LPG and methane (also bifuel) vehicles pre-Euro 1 emissions;
- Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes;
- Vehicles used in case of emergency services and security in the categories covered in the driving restrictions, such as emergency vehicles, emergency and those used for standby duty, including maintenance of installations businesses and residence.
- Emergency and security that affects a private citizen, in critical and urgent circumstances warrant, well as for reaching the authorised workshops to make the roadworthiness of vehicles and / or control of exhaust gas (blue sticker).
- The LEZ is suspended during the days of a strike
Plus local exemptions:
1. vehicles used to transport people with disabilities and those with serious illnesses documented by certification issued by the competent bodies including persons who have undergone organ transplants, who are immuno-compromised or who visit health facilities for urgent cases. The person must be in possession of the statement made by schools, offices, clinics, etc.., in which the address is specified and the start time and end of school, work, therapy, etc..;
2. vehicles used to transport people undergoing treatment or examinations necessary to able to produce medical certification on or reservation. The person must have a copy of medical certificate or reservation and a declaration in lieu of affidavit (self-declaration) that states that the person has to undergo treatment or examination, in which the driver declares the location and time;
3) vehicles used by caregivers in service with the employer's certification or institution for which they work and stating that the operator is paying for home care people with medical conditions for which home care is essential; vehicles
used by persons engaged in home care services for people affected by severe pathology with the original certification issued by the competent bodies or by the doctor family
4) vehicles of historic interest in art collectors. 60 of the Highway Code for
participation in the events recorded at the ASI (Italian Historic Vehicle Club) schedule.
5. vehicles participating in funeral ceremonies or religious processions, if provided with appropriate documentation (it will be sufficient to produce calls or certificates issued by the ministers officiating);
6. drivers coming from the surroundings of the town and used for transporting students to direct school buildings, equipped with an authorisation granted by the city.
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.