Additional local exemptions for Reggio Emilia
- Vehicles driven by those over 65, providing authorisation received from the authorities
- Vehicles travelling to garages or inspections
- Vehicles used for emergency services or maintenance
- Vehicles driven by shift workers when travel is not covered by public transport, when the journey is over 5 kilometers for journeys not from home, with certification from employer or self-certification for self-employed.
- Vehicles travelling directly to pre-booked hotel accommodation
- Vehicles transporting children to/from nurseries and primary schools with certification from the school or self-certification about the times of entry and exit
- Vehicles transporting equipment and goods for the supply of hospitals, schools and construction sites
- Vehicles of the market-traders in the markets
- Machinery and agricultural machinery, exclusively for the operations they are responsible and for the necessary transfer;
- Vehicles for wedding processions or funeral processions
- Food delivery vehicles for factory canteens, schools and hospitals;
- Vehicles of category N2 and N3 (lorries over 3.5 tonnes) for transit to and from the operational headquarters
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of winter 2009/10. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.