- Vehicles for the transport of persons with disabilities;
- Vehicles registered in the registers of historic cars;
- LPG and methane (also bifuel) vehicles pre-Euro 1 emissions;
- Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes;
- Vehicles used in case of emergency services and security in the categories covered in the driving restrictions, such as emergency vehicles, emergency and those used for standby duty, including maintenance of installations businesses and residence.
- Emergency and security that affects a private citizen, in critical and urgent circumstances warrant, well as for reaching the authorised workshops to make the roadworthiness of vehicles and / or control of exhaust gas (blue sticker).
- The LEZ is suspended during the days of a strike
- Elderly drivers
These exemptions are listed for your guide only. They are not officially translated, and are current as of summer 2015. The original on the city/regional/national website is the only accurate source.